24389Re: [Hybrid] 2c

  • Jonathan Gerler
    Feb 7, 2007
      Richard Patrick is now the lead singer for a band called Army of
      Anyone...(which also includes Rob and Dean Deleo of the Stone Temple
      Pilots)...

      They played a show at NClub in Greensboro NC a few weeks ago, my girlfriend
      and I actually got to meet him after the show. He was walking off the bus as
      we were walking to our car, perfect timing. Very cool, laid-back guy. Just
      got married. Gave us both a hug...HA!

      Another rock-star moment...*lurk mode re-engaged*

      JG
      http://www.myspace.com/djfmdotcom

      On 2/6/07 1:53 PM, "magnus@..." <magnus@...> wrote:

      > funny thing..
      >
      > remember Filter 'Take a picture' remix - stunning track.
      >
      > The lead singer is Richard Patrick..
      >
      > ..is the brother of Robert Patrick (T1000 - T2)
      >
      > like I said .. a tad funny for 2c..
      >
      > /Magnus

      > _____

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic