24388RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid get everywhere!

  • Kiri Hatton
    Feb 6, 2007
      That would be the In new music we trust ad i'm guessing, been used for a
      while now, but i still have the urge to comment on it when i hear it!

      On a side note thats not really related, its nice to see the BBC using Sia's
      Breathe Me on one of the programme trailers (forgot what its for now though)
      ... a gorgeous emotional track that gets me every time.

      >From: "Gaz" <garethevans3381@...>
      >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid get everywhere!
      >Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:57:13 -0000
      >Yeah, aside from Top Gear i also caught 'i chose noise' on a radio 1
      >trailer this weekend.....
      >Methinks one of the BBC sound programmers is a bit of a Hybrid fan....:D
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic