24251RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse Project

  • Hybridesque ...
    Nov 30, 2006
      Me Babysat? Pfft. I'm sure the peeps new to manchester can figure out
      where to go, it's close to Manchester Victoria station and there are
      signposts I think.

      >From: "Simon Jones" <whizz@...>
      >To: <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec,
      >Warehouse Project
      >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:09:44 -0000
      >
      >Don't need to be babysat on home turf ? :-p

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic