24236Re: [Hybrid] Towards The Sun - Hybrid Remix on Beatport

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Nov 27, 2006
      I'm not a massive fan of the original mix of Towards The Sun...but I
      really like what Hybrid have done with this remix. Loving the beats.

      I haven't heard the Evil 9 one yet...I might go and download it now
      after all this debate :)

      Ally

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic