      From: perrytosh
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:06 PM
      Subject: [Hybrid] Cascade Track (Unreleased)...

      Hello All,
      First off, I'd like to thank you all for your great input into this
      forum...it has provided me with some very resourceful information and
      its much appreciated.

      Now onto my question:

      Does anyone have the Hybrid track "Cascade" ? Is there anywhere that I
      can get my hands on it. I hear on the soundsystem site and have been
      yearning for this track since first hearing it. Its absolutely
      beautiful and hits point to the tracks from Wide Angle. The track runs
      through my head constantly. So, as you guys can see I really badly want
      this track and if someone can provide info. on how to get it, I would
      forever owe you.

      Thank you so much in advance,
      Perry