2385Re: [Hybrid] Weeekend Laughs

  • deekay@mail.dfu.de
    Apr 2, 2001
      > > > (p.s. she likes the words "sucks" and "suckier" quite a bit)
      > >
      > >That's the suckiest suck review that ever sucked, suck suck suck. etc.. :)
      > >Or something, hehe
      >
      > well, she also trashed moby for finishing his set with "thousand" his
      > machine-gun percussion track that supposedly goes up to 1000bpm. its a
      > good track, too bad it clashed with the magic beans she was eating.

      Actually that very track is what turned me instantly off Moby when i heard it some 7 years ago
      or so! <:-)
      Why would that be a "good track"? I'm really *trying* to grasp it, but i seem to fail to realize its
      magic! <:-)
      For me it's just prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - what's the point in that? <:-)
      Does "percussion track" mean that you have to have a machine-gun-loop that keeps getting
      faster?

      DeeKay
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic