      The song itself is not cheesy at all. It's a beautiful piece of music. Perhaps you are under the impression that this album is in ANY way similar to ET - it's not.

      From: "christophe mason-parker" <c_mason_parker@...>
      BT has no doubt produced some awsome work down the years but the thought of
      watching a montage of him and his daughter makes me feel sick. I had hoped
      he would stay away from the cheese fest that was Emotional Technology in
      future. Either way I am sure it is worth a listen!

      >From: "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...>
      >To: "'HybridUK@yahoogroups.com'" <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] OT: BT - This Binary Universe
      >Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:41:43 +0100
      >
      >Thanks for the info, it sounds very interesting. I used to listen to BT a
      >lot, since Sasha melted my tiny brain with Embracing the Future and
      >Embracing the Sunshine, then I got the awesome box set of Movement in Still
      >Life. Then came Emotional Technology - an insipid collection of pop/rock
      >nonsense which put me right off Mr Transeau..
      >
      >Hybrid's mix of Never gonna come back down still blows me away though.
      >Every time.
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic