23843RE: [Hybrid] OT: BT - This Binary Universe

  • Kiri Hatton
    Aug 30 10:17 AM
      I preordered a copy from amazon.co.uk and got a lovely email yesterday
      saying that it has been delayed. It doesn't say how much it has been delayed
      by though :(

      Can't wait to have a listen, I'll put the (ET related) reservations I have
      at bay until I have heard it.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic