23435Re: Daily Digest version of the Hybrid List

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Jul 5 7:07 AM
      I'll do this for you :)

      For all those peeps on the list that would prefer to receive your list
      messages in digest format (one email per day), log in to Yahoo Groups
      (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/HybridUK) and edit your
      membership.

      You can also opt to receive 'Special Notices Only' - this means you
      only get one or two emails every now and again - usually dj dates from
      me etc.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, <jason.wakelin-smith@...> wrote:

      > Could you do the same for me please?
      > Ta
      >
      > Jason
      >

      > >Hey i'm receivin far to many of these things how do i stop them????
      > >
      > >[[[ Moderator (Nick) says: ]]] No problem, I'll change your profile
      >so you just receive a daily digest :)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic