23433Re: [Hybrid] Re: Message from Hybrid to the Hybrid List!

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Jul 5, 2006
      > <Matt A.> One of my gripes about the boys is how often they reuse
      > things (which is also a gripe I have about Rollo Armstrong of
      > Faithless and Moby). [...] How many times have they reused the beat
      > from the "Name Of The Game" remix?

      Uhmmm... their Kill City remix is the only track I could think of at
      the moment. Yeah, that's a lot of reusing indeed. ;-)

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life."
      But John came fifth and won a toaster.
    • Show all 60 messages in this topic