23420Re: Hope this is brought back on New Album.

  • asmoddean2690
    Jul 2, 2006
      I would be quite happy with a single releaes of that track. I'd
      love to hear some remixes of it but to my knowledge none exist.

      As far as the vocals, I find Adam's voice to be the most appropriate
      on this track in particular. It matches well with the powerful
      buildups.

      I've always been partial to a woman's voice on Hybrid's songs and
      remixes (a la Wide Angle), but I'm really looking forward to hearing
      Perry Farrell on LP3.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <g3kg3k@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, what happened with the single release of Out of the Dark...
      not that
      > it matters at this point, of course ;-)
      >
      > G3K

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic