23415Re: [Hybrid] Re: new chillout music?

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Jul 1 11:12 PM
      My brother is visiting for the 4th of July and he just introduced me to an
      album that just came out last week by Sleepthief called The Dawnseeker.
      It's really excellent and the vocal collab's reads like a who's who of
      female etheral voices. Kirsty Hawkshaw (we all know her), Kristy Thirsk
      (of Delerium), Caroline Lavelle (everyone including Chicane and BT), Jody
      Quine (Balligomingo), Harland (Delerium, Junkie XL etc..., Nicola
      Hitchcock (of Mandalay)... and that's not all.

      Dan

      > I'd recommend the two albums by Conjure One - People will probably
      > recognise the name as Hybrid remixed their track 'tears from the
      > moon'
      >
      > The first album was just self-titled and the latest one is called
      > extraordinary ways.
      >
      > I find they are the perfect albums for chilling out to!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic