      Supa

      From: Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff <sweetcarolyn@...>

      hey everyone,
      i've been looking for some good new stuff to listen to while i'm working hard at my drawing table, chillout stuff seems to work best for me. any ideas?

      i have come across one artist whom i just love. her name is kate havnevik. she's great. she's worked with our friend carmen rizzo,
      >that's how i came across her. if you like orchestral arrangements with electronic flair, and she sort of sounds like bjork but not as weird, then you'll love her. i've got her song, "new day" up on my myspace page, it's got a beautiful intro with strings and horns, and then it gets all crazy towards the end.

      you can find her on myspace and itunes. great album. oh another artist i really like, is feist. she has a fun and childlike voice. "mushaboom" is a happy song. and she covers the bee gees, "inside and out," really great to sing along to.

      i sing "lonely lonely" when i'm lonely. anyways, i'd love any and all of your personal favorites.

      www.myspace.com/sweetcarolyn
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic