23404Re: revamped hybridsoundsystem.com

  • matrixdub
    Jun 30, 2006
      There is a torrent and it is up on the same page as the mp3!

      Good to know people that can make a difference are listening!

      One thing to note is that it is hosted on Demonoid. If Mike and Chris
      deliberately did this then they really are gonna get attention!

      I guess I should stop using exclamation marks now. !

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

      Has anyone set up a torrent for the WAV version? It has been taken off the servers due to bandwidth problems (I wonder why!)

      Just before you say anything, if they are giving it away, I can't see anything wrong with doing this.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic