23403Re: new chillout music?

  • nineinchfoo
    Jun 30, 2006
      Check out Bonobo or Cujo (old Amon Tobin stuff).

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...> wrote:

      Kate Havnevik is amazing. She's worked with Royksopp too...on their latest album. I was lucky enough to catch her singing live with them when they toured. She's got a brilliant vocal range.

      I listen to loads of chillout Carolyn - about as much as I do breaks/prog etc. There's some really amazing music out there when you start looking beneath the surface....some quite obsure but achingly beautiful electronica that rarely gets airplay. I really like some of the stuff that Jon Hopkins does...

      :)

      Nick
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic