23368RE: [Hybrid] hybridsoundsystem.com - All I want

  • James C Warren
    Jun 29, 2006
      'All I Want' has been redone with 'In Good We Trust' layered on the top.
      Gutted. I still prefer the original instrumental but I understand they must
      have had to change it after Kirsty Hawkshaw released it on her album.

      Re: the mp3 debate - I think Hybrid have had their say on the matter now too
      which also gives us the reason for the album title. Consequently, expect a
      nicely packaged vinyl version of the album :)

      James