23128Re: [Hybrid] How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?

  • Nick Bower
    May 11, 2006
      Scary isn't it? Time flies :)

      I remember having a great afternoon and evening down at Fabric with
      the boys during this time, whilst they set up, rehearsed and then
      performed for one of their live shows.

      One memory which will always stay with me is walking through from
      Fabric's Room 1 to Room 2 - early afternoon. It was just as the lads
      started rehearsing their live version of Kill City. The vocal echoed
      beautifully around the empty club and it really put the hairs up on
      the back of my neck!

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@...> wrote:

      > Jeez, is it really 3 years?! Frightening.
      >
      > I remember going to Fabric around this time of year for one of the
      live sets
      > before Morning Si-Fi came out. Now that was a good evening :)
      >
      > James

      Behalf
      > Of Ben Abrams
      > Sent: 11 May 2006 10:38
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] How will you purchase the new Hybrid album?
      >
      > Definitely... I remember the dates shifting a few times before MSF...
      > looks like we'll hit the 3 year mark between albums
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
      > >
      > > But a Distinctive July is always a late September/October release.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic