23112Re: James Warren - live debut!

  • zem_the_mattress
    May 9, 2006
      Doood!!! F%@# yeah!!

      Dave

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I hope you don't mind this being sent to the list, but as I know many of you, like me, are
      huge fans of James Warren's mixes, so I figured some of you UK members might be
      interested.

      > We are extremely excited to announce that James Warren and Mike Bandoni will be
      appearing at occasional event "Marbles" for the debut of their live act - Coalesced. As you
      well know, over the past few years, James has been delivering some of the finest mixes
      we've heard. Mixes with the coolest selection, finely worked together with a layer of
      samples, tricks and loops that show how truly talented this guy is as a DJ.

      > Force Mass Motion is a name that you should all be familiar with. His first release was in
      1991 offering a unique style and sound which led to remixes for Moby, Oliver Lieb,
      Adamski, Westbam, Origin and more, as well as appearances on several Global
      Underground compilations and regular support from pretty much every prog, breaks and
      trance DJ you can name. We at Marbles are huge fans of his work and extremely excited
      that he will be playing on June 9th. Just check out his discography!

      > Paul Louth is a regular name at our parties, playing at the very first Marbles in 1999 to
      much acclaim, supporting the breaks room at the legendary Sleepless parties and in the
      Marbles room at SEOne's 3rd birthday. Regular at the Miami WMC and clubs across Europe,
      resident at Prologue where he plays house across the genre, we will be expecting a unique
      and exciting breaks set from this talented and versatile DJ.

      > Marbles resident Steelo has single-handedly introduced and converted more people to
      breaks than he's had cans of Stella for breakfast. A rising star in the breaks scene, he's
      appeared in the Breakspoll top 100 list for two years running, recently nominated for Best
      Breakthrough DJ. He knows his breaks in all guises from progressive through to gut
      rattling D&B and sits at the very top of our list of favourite DJs.

      > MARBLES & JET @ Egg - Friday June 9th !!
      >
      > Coalesced LIVE!
      > (James Warren & Mike Bandoni)
      > Force Mass Motion