23072Coachella: I missed Hybrid, but...

  • Eric Chu
    May 1, 2006
      ... Daft Punk on Saturday night was the most amazing live performance
      I've ever seen in my entire life. They're doing a few more shows in
      France, Germany, Spain, and Japan, I believe. If you can catch their
      show, DO IT. Anybody have any reviews of Hybrid's performance? :/
      I got there when they were packing up, and got a quick chance to talk
      to Mike. Swedish Egil was there too, and we talked about Sasha for a
      while (his Ableton Live setup) and he was really down to earth! Not
      to mention Massive Attack's brilliant showing on Sunday evening!

      Coachella rocked!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic