23066Hybrid's UK Live Dates

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Apr 30, 2006
      So then...I'm struggling to keep up with the live dates at the moment.

      Here's what I got so far...

      23-Jun-06 TBC (Athens) Athens Greece
      01-Jul-06 Exit Festival warm up Belgrade Serbia
      14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United Kingdom

      Also, I read a flyer for God's Kitchen and they have Hybrid listed as
      playing live. So, that will add...

      28/29-Jul-06 God's Kitchen Stratford-upon-Avon United Kingdom

      Where are the UK peeps going?

      I was going to go to Glade, as I wanted to see them play live for the
      first time in the UK...but I might go to God's Kitchen instead, it's
      only a few weeks later...

      Decisions. Decisions.