22717Re: [Hybrid] Re: Anyone still have a copy of the Wide Angle 5 Track Promo?

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Jan 30, 2006
      In a message dated 1/30/2006 1:15:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      dcraig@... writes:

      It has a little intro track with people raving about Hybrid tacked onto
      the beginning of I Know, followed by Finished Symphony, then a version of
      Beachcoma without all of the scratching, the very different version of If
      I Survive and a shorter edited version of Theme From...

      that's jason brown from the drop shop in orlando (the person going on about
      them)