22590Re: [Hybrid] Updated Hybrid DJ Dates - 2006

  • Sandman0019@yahoo.com
    Dec 30, 2005
      What's wrong with the hybrid fans? We must've been a bunch of anti-socials. What's wrong with making friends at a hybrid show? It's just hmm, obvious to me. I'd think Hybrid fans are bunch of colorful folks. Maybe everyone just needs to put an effort to have the party vibe and don't be afraid of going out along and make some friends.

      --- Mark <markee187@...> wrote:
      I'm in London and would love to hear them DJ but I don't have anyone to go wiv :P

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Dude, I saw Hybrid, well, Mike, at The Distinct'ive Christmas party, in London, in December of '03. I more than had no-one to go with - I was visiting London from here in NZ, so I was majorly jet-lagged, too. I had a chat with Mike when he arrived (given that I at least recognised him) and he kindly let Nick know that I was there, which was how I met Nick. Just go!!!]]]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic