22585Re: [Hybrid] Updated Hybrid DJ Dates - 2006

  • Mark
    Dec 30, 2005
      I'm in London and would love to hear them DJ but I don't have anyone to go wiv :P

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Dude, I saw Hybrid, well, Mike, at The Distinct'ive Christmas party, in London, in December of '03. I more than had no-one to go with - I was visiting London from here in NZ, so I was majorly jet-lagged, too. I had a chat with Mike when he arrived (given that I at least recognised him) and he kindly let Nick know that I was there, which was how I met Nick. Just go!!!]]]

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:

      Twisted Melon is a great party. That's that sorted then. :D
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic