22500Re: Hybrid on MySpace

  • chrismix50
    Dec 6, 2005
      I never used myspace before, but I must say it has the worst
      registration/login that I have ever seen on a site.

      I had the problem you had, but fought with it for a bit and got it to
      work, then couldn't log in.

      Apparently it decided that my password was ******a, and I'm not using
      '*' to blank out my password...

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Do bear in mind that MySpace currently has around 200,000 new signups a day - functionality issues can be, to an extent, put down to over-worked (and doubtless under-paid/-powered servers).]]]

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

      I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic