22499Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid on MySpace

  • Carolyn Pfaff
    Dec 6, 2005
      the same thing happened when i registered my precious little dog on myspace. all my friends have 'em so why shouldnt he get one?!!! anyways, i guess i tried to register him at 1 years of age first, big no no! from then on, the email address i had provided was titledas an unsecure user or some crap. but when i tried it a couple weeks later the right way, it worked. try it with a different email address or something. myspace rocks! its the best way to stay in touch.
      www.myspace.com/batdogbear
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic