22464Re: Sankeys last night / breaks fm

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Nov 28, 2005
      I'm not entirely sure it was Breaks FM to be honest...it was Chris
      that told me, not sure who told him.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "fedgemonkey" <dave.m.holt@g...>
      wrote:

      > congrats ally! getting your tune played by hybrid must be amazing!
      are you sure it was breaks fm? 'cos nuskoolbreaks.co.uk radio was
      definitely broadcasting it, would be surprised if it was on both.
      they aren't keen for copies of the recording to be distributed 'cos
      it'll jeapordize their chances of getting broadcasts like that in
      the future.

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
      <ally@h...>
      > wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Breaks FM were playing Hybrid's DJ set from last night. They also
      > did an interview with them. Did anyone know in advance about it,
      did anyone record it, does anyone know how to get hold of a copy?

      > The reason I'm asking is...Hybrid played my new tune ('I Never
      Stood
      > a Chance') last night! I'll see if I can get it onto MySpace so
      you
      > can all hear it. It's more breaks than our previous tunes and it
      got a lovely reaction. I walked around with a huge smile on my face
      for
      > the rest of the night :)
      >
      > Ally

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic