22462Re: Sankeys last night / breaks fm

  • fedgemonkey
    Nov 26, 2005
      congrats ally! getting your tune played by hybrid must be amazing! are you sure it was breaks fm? 'cos nuskoolbreaks.co.uk radio was definitely broadcasting it, would be surprised if it was on both. they aren't keen for copies of the recording to be distributed 'cos it'll jeapordize their chances of getting broadcasts like that in the future.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
      wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      Breaks FM were playing Hybrid's DJ set from last night. They also
      did an interview with them. Did anyone know in advance about it, did anyone record it, does anyone know how to get hold of a copy?

      The reason I'm asking is...Hybrid played my new tune ('I Never Stood
      a Chance') last night! I'll see if I can get it onto MySpace so you
      can all hear it. It's more breaks than our previous tunes and it got a lovely reaction. I walked around with a huge smile on my face for
      the rest of the night :)