22429Re: Hybrid music fest on Top Gear

  • Nick Bower
    Nov 14, 2005
      Have you considered contacting the BBC, Jitesh? I 99.9% guarantee that
      they'll have had other enquiries about it...so you won't be on your own.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@h...>
      wrote:

      > OMG, I heard Know Your Enemy, Blackout, Higher Than A Skyscraper and
      Finished Symphony on tonight's Top Gear. Oh yeah, there was some Fluke -
      > Absurd too. The thing is, that's not the tune I'm trying to track
      down. I'm after the tune that has been used by them so many times,
      it's on when Jeremy Clarkson is initially driving the Aston Martin V8
      Vantage. I WANT TO KNOW THAT THAT TRACK IS!!!

      > Replay of the show is on Tuesday, 7pm on BBC2 if you missed it on
      Sunday.

      > Later,
      > Jitesh.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic