22408HybridUK - R&AP / James Warren - Cumulus

  • James C Warren
    Nov 3, 2005
      The longer version of R&AP is now down. The shorter version is still up and
      going strong on the download front, so that influenced my decision on which
      should go. I'll probably rotate them from time to time so newcomers get a
      chance to grab both versions.

      R&AP has now been replaced by my new mix, Cumulus (tracklisting and link
      below). The usual fayre of samples, production and fx, and you'll also see
      it includes 'All I Want' as it fits in well with the rest of the programming
      in the mix. I've listened to the track quite a lot over the last few weeks
      and I have to say I really like it. However, I did tweak the vocals, as
      you'll hear.

      Thanks also to jd for pb&j's 'When we speak'. Another quality tune.

      Anyways, enjoy :)

      Cheers,

      James

      www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/cumulus

      1. Karl Orff feat. The Emperor - O Fortuna
      2. Trafik feat Rachel Lamb - Surrender (Trafik's Breaking Willis Vocal)
      3. PQM Project - Aenema (Noel Sanger's Global Reset Button Remix)
      4. Hernan Cattaneo vs Richard Burton - Spy in Warsaw (JW Mash-up)
      5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - All I Want
      6. Mint Royale - Singin' in the Rain (Club Mix)
      7. Deviant - That Marijuana Track (Jarius Miller Mix)
      8. Micah Lukasewich - Terras (Katakana Remix)
      9. PB&J feat. Hannah Dorsey - When We Speak
      10. ILS - Ill-logic
      11. Ali Kay - The Beach
      12. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (JW Phaseshift Mix)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic