22400RE: [Hybrid] Grayarea on Tour: A Shameless Plug.

    Nov 1 4:28 PM
      Already got my tickets to this one ... in Tampa ... Anyone else going ?

      2 great acts .... Greyarea & 242 (god i love these guys from back in the

      Kinda funny though on my ticket its says Front 242 with opening act

      Gotta love those guys at ticketmaster ...

      Hope to meet ya there Dave ... put on a rockin show for us ..

      >From: "dave area" <ruinls@...>
      >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hybrid] Grayarea on Tour: A Shameless Plug.
      >Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:02:21 -0600
      >02-Dec-2005 - Tampa, FL @ Masquerade
      >That's it for now.� New music on www.myspace.com/grayarea, new (typically)
      >offensive merchandise at the shows, new band on stage, the works.� Hope to
      >see some of you guys on the road.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic