      -----Original Message-----
      From: RICHARD LUND
      I'm pretty sure everyone's copy has pops & cracks in it .. Considering the 12" was a bootleg release , that most of us must have , I think the original had those pops & cracks in it also ... I sure know my copy does ... And if you listen to the version on the Hybrid - Ministry of Sound Set that versions cracks & pops too ....

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic