22123Re: [Hybrid] Re: HybridUK - Remix & Additional Production

  • Master Shinobi
    Aug 31, 2005
      On 8/31/05, James Warren <james@...> wrote:
      > One is cd friendly (78mins), the other isn't (85mins).

      Whenever I buy DVD (and CD) burners, I always check the reviews first
      to make sure that the drive is competent at burning 90 and 99 minute
      CDs. I bought some 99 minute CDs a couple years ago and use them from
      time to time. Not many burners are great at burning them, but most
      players seem to handle them allright. So 85 minutes is a piece of
      cake :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic