22122Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ SW4

  • Nick Bower
    Aug 31, 2005
      Yeah, it was a great day...and I had a great night too down at The
      End :) Jon Carter absolutely tore the roof off with a techy, twisted
      electro- house set...I don't think I've ever seen a DJ play with so
      much energy. Amazing.

      Hope everyone is well.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      > I was there, but I missed Hybrid due to me getting stuck bouncing
      to JZ's rather fine set. I was quite near a speaker stack, stuck in
      with a few mates and not really up for wandering around too much
      since not sleeping after Chew the Fat the night before and legs would
      go up and down, but not forward, if you know what I mean ;) :D
      > I heard from others they was excellent :)
      > Was a great day at SW4!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic