21891I Know vs. Domino Park

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Jun 17, 2005
      Don't know if this has been brought up before, but - Domino Park's
      "Danse Maccabre" samples the string part of Hybrid's "I Know". Or at
      least they do a pretty good impersionation of it.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "My head is spinnin' so my feet don't touch the ground
      My eyes is blinded by the light, my hearing deafened by the sound
      My body's shackin' like a leaf, my heart's been beatin' out of time
      My blood's been boilin' up inside and I've been fearin' for my
      life..."
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic