21735Re: CD on Ebay

  • Ben Abrams
    May 3, 2005
      I take it we are talking about the now infamous Dj Davek who ripped
      me off with one of his phoney mix CDs a few months back. I reported
      him back then but recieved nil response from Ebay.

      Form below can be used to report illegal items on Ebay (for what good
      it did me)

      http://pages.ebay.co.uk//help/contact_inline/index.html

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chilvers, Simon"
      <simon.chilvers@a...> wrote:

      > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=68057&item=47208903
      > 32&rd=1
      >
      > Any idea as to how to get this guy to stop ripping people off with
      self made
      > CDr copies???
      >
      > There seems to be no way of contacting EBay that I can see to
      report dodgy
      > auctions? Apart leaving feedback (which is pretty much useless it
      seems as
      > there has been numourous people complaining about him) and that
      would mean
      > someone would have to go through a transaction with him.
      >
      > I've emailed Distinctive over month ago about this guy and as yet
      got no
      > response!
      >
      > Si
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic