21727Hybrid Remix and Additional Productions by... 2

  • Derwin Bayley
    Apr 28, 2005
      I've heard on the grapevine that Hybrid are gona have a new album out soon. The follow up to their remix and additional production by....

      Does anyone have an inkling as to when it might be released?

      Derz

      Derwin Bayley <derzbayley@...> wrote:Hi guys just a question

      I know that hybrid are planning to release thier remix and productions 2 cd soon, but does anyone know when that actually might be as can't find the information on the Distinctive website

      Derz

      James Warren <james@...> wrote:

      Mighty, mighty impressive Aram.

      James