21666Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • Tim Christensen
    Apr 17, 2005
      Ha! Yep I remember you, the crazy guy with the white flag! You were
      actually standing right behind me and a little to my right... You were
      the one who yelled "WHITE LABEL!!!" when they dropped their remix of
      Your House if I remember correctly.... I had to laugh at that.
      Awesome night, thanks for sharing your pics as well.

      -tim

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:03:32 -0000
      > From: "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@...>
      > Subject: Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel
      >

      > tim you must have been right next to us. I was crazy man waving the
      > white flag!
      >
      > if you can see this link...
      >
      > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chazgraphicdesign/
      > album?.dir=bb97&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//
      > photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
      >
      > chaz
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Tim Christensen <timc@e...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Here are the pics from my cell phone taken at various shows during WMC
      >> this year, scroll to the bottom for pics from Hybrid & BT @ Ultra.
      >> Sorry about the poor quality, but again, they were taken on a cell
      >> phone...
      >>
      >> http://www.tarheeltim.com/wmc/
      >>
      >> Peace-
      >> Tim