21498Re: Hybrid in SF

  • James
    Mar 8, 2005
      Ugh, lack of money is bad... I didn't get to head up to SF for that
      Opel party... (;_;)
      Well, Bad Boy Bill is gonna be in Monterey this Friday, so I'm
      pretty excited to see someone fairly famous perform locally (though
      I'm sure that it'll be nowhere near a Hybrid performance).
      Oh, and to clarify, is "Sleepwalking" the name of the new Hybrid
      album???

      James M.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah Hybrid rocked the place for 2 hours Saturday night.
      > They also played a new song off the upcoming album
      > called Sleepwalking. Kinda the same format as I Love You, opens up
      > with hard progressive beats and sythns then in the middle of the
      > song, things slow down a bit while somebody reads a weird poem for
      > about 2 minutes, then the progressive beats and synths start up
      > again to finish the song. A really cool song. They have 7 cuts in
      > the can with 5 in works for a total of 12 tracks. The new album
      > release date will be in August at the earliest.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic