21464essential Doves tracks?

  • zem_the_mattress
    Feb 26, 2005
      Doves is only just garnering buzz in the US of A. I can get their "The Last Broadcast" on
      iTunes but no other releases. "Some Cities" and "Lost Souls" I can only sample on the
      iTunes UK site. At the moment, because "Break Me Gently" was dropped in a Hybrid set,
      it's the only track I know. Hoping to get a collective opinion on which of their other tracks
      are worth my effort to hunt down and import (about a 90 day process). I know all y'all
      have excellent taste in music - look forward to your reccomendations!

      Dave
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic