  • GAmoore@aol.com
    Feb 4, 2005
      > Which Hybrid track do you mean?
      > It sounds familiar....but I think I've played it in a few
      > orchestras...so it could just be that.

      I don't have it in front of me, but I think its the last track on Wider
      Angle. Its from Grieg's Peer Gynt.
      It like three long notes - dah dah dahhhhhh, (repeats) ... Hybrid added some
      synths and jazzed it up but it goes through all the same harmony and melodic

      Thats fine. Tomita made an entire career out of doing that - releasing half a
      dozen or so albums of classical music interpreted on synths. He endorses
      Arturia's Moog Modular virtual synth by the way (in the past year or two).
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic