20935Re: Any info about Hybrid playing at a club called "The Mark" in 2000?

  • Brett
    Dec 7, 2004
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:

      > Craig found an old Hybrid set, apparently from "The Mark" from the
      > spring of 2000. Does anyone know anything about this club? The only
      > thing we can find on Google is a hotel in New York by that name, so I
      > figure the club is probably long dead.
      >
      > Maybe someone went to this show and can provide some info, or even an
      > exact date?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -Andy

      "The Mark" is a club here in Atlanta. Hybrid only plays at club
      eleven50 when they come to Atlanta. I'm sure theres "The Mark" in
      other cities. I just figured maybe u meant the one here.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic