20907Re: [Hybrid] Ultra DVD

  • Raj Marathe
    Nov 30, 2004
      Is that all that is on the DVD?
      If that is the case, I am going to say that...
      There is too much mainstream for the dvd.
      Not enough of a balance of everything.
      And that is extremely silly, imo.

      Not enough of The Breakbeat Pavillion, the Drum and Bass Arena, there is
      no view of the House tent, the Progressive Area gets no coverage on the
      DVD, no coverage of 'Florida Favorites', no coverage of the 'Bass Walk
      Records Tent', no coverage of the 'Vice Electro Stage', no coverage of
      the 'South Florida All Stars' area, and no coverage of the 'VIP Ultra
      Beach Stage' etc. judging from the tracklist...

      This DVD is NOT balanced. I saw the cameras recording at The Breakbeat
      Pavillion on HD Tape for Freeland and others -- and none of that sort
      is seen here.

      The Producers of this DVD did not do as good of a job as they could
      have. Two discs would have been appropriate, but from what I've read of
      the tracklist, none of that exists. Fair balance is something they
      obviously don't know. Sure, the idiots want to see Oakey and the likes,
      but I could give a shit about Oakey or those blokes. I'd rather see all
      of the other stuff going on. I wouldn't want to buy a dvd to hear
      Oakenfold play 'Setting Sun'. Awful.

      If there is more to this DVD, please, someone enlighten me.
      Otherwise I have no choice but to keep my opinion as mentioned.

      Amazed and disappointed,

      Raj