20904Re: [Hybrid] Ultra DVD

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Nov 29, 2004
      ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2004 DVD...AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE MUSIC IS SOLD
      Running Time: 1:33
      1. "Freedom" - Kevens
      2. "Repeat to Specify" - Sander Kleinenberg
      3. "Original Jungle Sound" - Switched Special Forces Phototek Mix
      4. "The End" - Junkie XL
      5. "Breezer" - Junkie XL featuring Shahsa
      6. "Beauty Never Fades" - Tiesto featuring BT
      7. "Love Comes Again" - Rabbit in the Moon
      8. "Mind Fuct (Hypobunny) Hypnotized" - Paul Oakenfold
      9. "S19 Acid "- Josh Wink
      10. "Time Of Our Lives" (UK Club Mix) - Paul van Dyk
      11. "Dubassex (Wish You Were Here)" - Rabbit in the Moon
      12. "Jax" - Baby Anne
      13. "Traffic" - Tiesto
      14. "Montana's War" - Cartel
      15. "O.B.E. (Out Of Body Experience)" - Rabbit in the Moon
      16. "Southern Sun" - Paul Oakenfold
      17. "Crush" (Vandit Club Mix) - Paul van Dyk

      http://sites.browsermanaged.com/folder17942/index.cfm?refer=risda

      one link I found or you can GOOGLE it...(lazy points to you...)...Antti...it shipped to 19
      different countries....look around
      :)

      chaz

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:

      > Where from? I mean could you throw an URL this way because it's not probably
      > on sale (at least yet) here in Finland. Thanks!
      >
      > Oh, and who are featured on the disc?
      >
      > -antti
      >
      > > Just so everyone is aware...the Ultra Music Fest DVD from this past March
      > is now
      > > available...lots of good music and interviews...
      > > GO BUY IT NOW!!
      > > :)
      > >
      > > Chaz
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic