20660For those at Tangled on Saturday...

  • djjayu
    Nov 1, 2004
      ...I just wanted to say cheers to everyone (including Mike and Chris)
      for such a wicked night. It was well worth the hotel and long drive
      home on Sunday. 3 and a half hours of Hybrid in such a small (but
      very busy)club was absolutely superb!!! It's not often you get the
      chance to see up close and to chat to the DJs on big club nights like
      that so it was a real treat. One of the friendliest clubs I've been
      to for a long while as well so i may well find myself back there
      again in the not too distant future...

      - James

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hello folks
      >
      > Right then, as far as I know Hybrid will be playing in the breaks
      > room upstairs, with an extened 3 hour set. Set times are as follows:
      >
      > Main Room:
      >
      > Phil Morse 10-12.14
      > King Unique 12.45-2.45
      > Terry Pointon 2.45-4.30
      > DJ Rascal 4.30-6
      >
      > Breaks Room:
      >
      > Steve Thorpe 11.30-1
      > Hybrid 1-4
      > Steve Thorpe 4-5
      >
      > Its possible (keep your fingers firmly crossed) that our boys may
      get
      > to play slots in *both* the Breaks room and the main room,
      depending
      > on time etc. What with it being a spesh Tangled allnighter,
      Halloween
      > and the fact the clocks go back one hour on Sunday morning its
      > possible that anything rather weird may happen ;)
      >
      > Also, just to clear up a bit of confusion, the King Unique set is
      not
      > actually being broadcast *live* from Tangled i'm afraid. Its
      actually
      > a pre-recorded Essential Mix...the Tangled set is really just an
      > official Essential Mix afterparty to celebrate.
      >

      > :)
      >
      > Nick
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "djjayu" <jamesupton@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Does anyone know what time Hybrid are on (or even if they're in
      the
      > > main room or not) as it would be pretty good if they didn't clash
      > > with King Unique, what with their set being broadcast on Radio
      for
      > > the Essential mix and everything. Mind you, I know where my
      > > priorities are...
      > > >

      > > > Yeah me too (after a six month hybrid-group famine)
      > > > problem is it coincides with a halloween party so i'm there as
      > > > either Teen wolf or Cousin It. Marvellous
      > > >
      > > > jon

      > > > weeks.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic