20642Re: Oct 30th, DJ Set @ Tangled, Manchester.

  • nickbower2000
    Oct 29, 2004
      Hello folks

      Right then, as far as I know Hybrid will be playing in the breaks
      room upstairs, with an extened 3 hour set. Set times are as follows:

      Main Room:

      Phil Morse 10-12.14
      King Unique 12.45-2.45
      Terry Pointon 2.45-4.30
      DJ Rascal 4.30-6

      Breaks Room:

      Steve Thorpe 11.30-1
      Hybrid 1-4
      Steve Thorpe 4-5

      Its possible (keep your fingers firmly crossed) that our boys may get
      to play slots in *both* the Breaks room and the main room, depending
      on time etc. What with it being a spesh Tangled allnighter, Halloween
      and the fact the clocks go back one hour on Sunday morning its
      possible that anything rather weird may happen ;)

      Also, just to clear up a bit of confusion, the King Unique set is not
      actually being broadcast *live* from Tangled i'm afraid. Its actually
      a pre-recorded Essential Mix...the Tangled set is really just an
      official Essential Mix afterparty to celebrate.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "djjayu" <jamesupton@h...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know what time Hybrid are on (or even if they're in the
      > main room or not) as it would be pretty good if they didn't clash
      > with King Unique, what with their set being broadcast on Radio for
      > the Essential mix and everything. Mind you, I know where my
      > priorities are...
      > >

      > > Yeah me too (after a six month hybrid-group famine)
      > > problem is it coincides with a halloween party so i'm there as
      > > either Teen wolf or Cousin It. Marvellous
      > >
      > > jon

      > > > I am too.
      > > >
      > > > I'm going to be away from email quite a bit over the next few
      > > weeks.
      > > > So, sorry if I take ages to reply or am quiet on the list.
      > > >
      > > > Ally
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic