20638Re: Oct 30th, DJ Set @ Tangled, Manchester.

  • djjayu
    Oct 28, 2004
      Does anyone know what time Hybrid are on (or even if they're in the
      main room or not) as it would be pretty good if they didn't clash
      with King Unique, what with their set being broadcast on Radio for
      the Essential mix and everything. Mind you, I know where my
      priorities are...

      > Yeah me too (after a six month hybrid-group famine)
      > problem is it coincides with a halloween party so i'm there as
      > either Teen wolf or Cousin It. Marvellous
      >
      > jon
      >

      > -- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Yep, I am. There's one or two others coming along too.
      > >
      > > I am too.
      > >
      > > I'm going to be away from email quite a bit over the next few
      > weeks.
      > > So, sorry if I take ages to reply or am quiet on the list.
      > >
      > > Ally
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic