20254Re: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec

  • RICHARD LUND
    Sep 9, 2004
      Well I appreciate you guys thinking of me ...

      The Rick-meister ... nice ...

      Nice to know that my Hybrid knowledge comes in handy now & then ...

      Well Like I mentioned before Im free for the moment from nasty weather but internet connections are hard to come by these last few days ...

      But then again theres another hurricane on the way so I shouldn't get too comfortable yet ..

      As for DJ Rap - BAd Girl

      The only way to have the Hybrid Mix "unmixed" is to be lucky enough to have that 2xCD-R Promo or have the 3x12" of RAAPB

      As far as I know the mix was never released on a single ...

      Although the BT Mix was ... (not a bad mix either)

      Thanx for thinking of me Jits ...

      Rick