20226Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec

  • nickbower2000
    Sep 8, 2004
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
      > > Infact, make that *moved*. I'm back in my home city of Sheffield
      as I write this.

      > Yay...it means I get to see one of my best mates more often :)
      Welcome back to the North, Nick.

      heheh, thanks Ally :) The feeling's mutual. It feels great to be back
      and definitely a 'right move'.

      > Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
      > released on a single? Does anyone have it?

      No it never got a release Ally, though I do know of the odd person
      that has a closely guarded promo 12"

      :)

      Nick
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic