20218Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Sep 7, 2004
      > Infact, make that *moved*. I'm back in my home city of Sheffield as
      > write this.

      Yay...it means I get to see one of my best mates more often :) Welcome back to the North, Nick.

      > Regrettably I'm missing the Depot event, so I hope those of
      >you who go have a wicked time.

      Can you believe it...I haven't been to a London gig in ages...and
      you're going to the one I'm making it down for. Shocking.

      > (Jits, you'd better watch out...Vinyl Exchange in Manchester will
      be
      > a lot closer to me now than it was previously!! Cue: A Jitesh CD
      > buying frenzy)

      Which reminds me....DJ Rap - Bad Girl (Hybrid mix). Was it ever
      released on a single? Does anyone have it?

      Ta,