20192RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Sep 6, 2004
      /me starts doing backflips round the room...

      I'm so glad that there's some DJ Sets 'oop north now... I haven't seen
      Hybrid play since April 2003 (Fabric Live Gig) because I was stuck in
      Bradford last year (and commuted every morning to Manchester for uni by
      Train) and wasn't able to go out like I would have liked to have done.

      I ought to be at either Sheffield or Manchester, probably not both.

      Later,
      Jits.

      >24-Sep-04 Urban Gorilla @ Zero, Sheffield, United Kingdom

      >30-Oct-04 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom